Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sundays in bed with ...



                                           hosted by: Midnight Book Girl

Hi everyone!!! :)
Today I want to share with you the book I'm currently reading and which I'm spending the Sunday with.  

Just Listen


Yes, I know. If you have read this book you'll totally understand my excitement. I decided to read this book for two reasons. The first one was lately I'd read and watched many book lovers recommending this book and others by Sarah Dessen because they said the books were really good. And the second reason was the read/re-read challenge that I eat words have organised. If you want to know more about it, click here.

I'm sooooooo glad that finally I took this book because it's AWESOME. It's sad and deep and sometimes funny, it's a mix of things and feelings and I was surprised by it. I highly recommend you because it's an interesting story about people, diseases and being yourself altogether. 

So, what do you think? Have you read this book or any other book by Sarah Dessen? What book are you spending the Sunday with? Please let me know in the comment and don't forget share yours?


8 comments:

  1. I haven't read Sarah Dressen yet, but I have a few of her books I my shelves. Obviously I need to make the time to read some! Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puff, it's great because she writes so well than you can't stop reading it, but it has some hard stuff which I didn't expect, so I'm taking my time to finish it :(

      Delete
  2. I've only read one Sarah Dessen book, Lock and Key, it was really good so I'm not sure why I haven't picked up any of her other books. I hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      This one is good, really good, but maybe too many hard topic for my taste :(

      Delete
  3. This book is on my TBR, and has been for a long time. It just keeps getting pushed back by other books that I want to read. Which is sad, because I read a book by Sarah Dessen a while back and enjoyed it, and she has SO many books that have caught my eye.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's true. It's amazing the great books are out there. It's impossible to read all at once, which by the way it'd be really cool :)

      Delete
  4. I loved this book too. I've read a few Sarah Dessen books and you can't go wrong reading any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it,but I didn't expect there were a lot of hard issues.I expected one big thing and a misunderstanding, not what it is in reality :'(

      Delete