Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday of review: Epic Fail by Claire

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you my review of this book

 
Epic Fail


What would you do if you had to change of High School and start a new one with all the high society? would you get into the world of fancy cars, film starts and flashes?

Well, this is more or less what the main character, Elise has to figure out.

What this book is about?

 It's about a girl who moves to another town with her sisters and her parents to another place where everything is more expensive, more fashionable and more interesting than the town they come.

What I liked: 

The main character, Elise. She is very funny, sarcastic and very intelligent. She made laugh out loud, she is hilarious.

The story. It was very engaging from the very beginning. The more I read the more I wanted to know. I think it's funny and at the same time deep with some topics.

The nice job the author did with this novel. The novel is a retelling of Pride and Prejudice and I think she nails it although I think it's a thing really really difficult to do. Everything fits perfectly and I believe it's how things will happen in her novel if Jane Austen had lived our age.

What I didn't like:

NOTHING. It was so great than I couldn't change anything, but If I had to say something would be the fact that I don't have curfews, so for me it was strange the main character said she had to go home because of the curfew. I had to remember how it was like since I am not a teenager any more.

If you have read this book, maybe you'd like these books:

Austenland (Austenland, #1)Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1)Lola and the Boy Next Door

Overall: I highly recommend this book. It was a great read. it was funny, entertaining, cute and deep. I really enjoyed it.

So, what do you think? Do you want to read it? or have you already read it? If so, did you like it? Please, let me know in the comments and don't forget to share yours! :D

 


No comments:

Post a Comment