Thursday, February 21, 2013

IMM: The one with something borrowed and something blue :)

                                            hosted by: The Story Siren

Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you two books I got yesterday.



Summers of the sisterhood: The second summer by Ann Brashare. I saw this one in a library for a reasonable price. So I bought it. I've already read this one and I really liked. I read it in Spanish so maybe I'll have to sacrifice myself and re-read it hehe.

Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby. I've only read High Fidelity by this author and I wanted to try to read other books by him. My English teacher lent me this one, so I'm going to read it soon to return it to him. I'll tell my thoughts about it.

Well, these are the books which are in my mailbox. What do you think of them? Do you like them? Have you read them? If so, what did you think about them? Please let me know in the comments and don't forget shares your links! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I have not read either of these but, they sound good. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    I'm going to read Fever Pitch next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these, but I love the covers. Enjoy your books!
    Old follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete