Thursday, February 7, 2013

IMM: The one with all the lost books


 


                                            hosted by: The Story Siren




Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the books my postman brought me. I bought them at Christmas and they arrived yesterday, yes, it's been an anxious wait, but they are now at home :D

Here they are




Austenland by Shannon Hale. I've heard nothing but good things about this book and I can't wait to read it. Plus the film is coming out soon, so I want to read soon :) The film is starred by Keri Russell (Felicity on Felicity TV show) For more information about the film, click here.

Sisterhood everlasting by Ann Brashares. I really loved The sisterhood of the travelling pants and this book is the continuation ten years later. I have had a great time reading the series and I hope this book doesn't let me down.

Naomi and Ely's no kiss list by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I've already read Nick and Norah's infinitive playlist and Dash and Lily's book of dares by them and I looooooooooved them. I'm totally sure I'm going to love this one so I'm going to read as soon as I can :)

Well, what do you think of my books? Have you read them? What do you have in your mailbox? Please let me know in the comments and share yours or other post which you think  I could find interesting :)

14 comments:

  1. It's great to know there are more Sisterhood books out there. It's such a good story! Enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I am a bit reluctant to read it because maybe it lets me down :'(

      Delete
  2. I've heard really great things about Ann's series. I am hoping to read them this summer! I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Yes, the books are great and the perfect read for the summer :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of these books before, but they look good :-)
    Happy reading.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I'm going to love them, but we'll see :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these, but they sound good. Austenland looks really good. I really like the cover. Happy reading!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for joining! :)

      Yes, they seem to be great. We'll see :)

      Delete
  5. I have not head of these but, on Goodreads they look good! I hope you enjoy your new books! I am also a new follower via GFC! Happy Reading!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for joining! :)

      Yes, I think they're going to be a great reads :)

      Delete
  6. I definitely need to read Austenland. I've been wanting to read it for years, and I finally picked up the ebook when it was on sale. Now to find the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, time is the worst part. I think I'm going to read this very soon because it seems to me it's going to be great :)

      Delete
  7. Very cute reads! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) They seem great I hope they don't let me down :(

      Delete