Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

                                      hosted by: The Book and the Bookish

Hi everyone!!!

So today I want to share with you the authors whose books I'd put on my auto-buy list no matter what the book is about since I love them so much :)

John Green 

John Green. I think John Green is a great author and he writes different from the rest of the authors I'm used to reading. The books are always full of funny remarks and interesting characters. It's impossible not to fall in love with his work and yes, I'd definitely added to my auto-buy list without second thoughts.






Jill Shalvis 



Jill Shalvis.I really love all Jill Shalvis' books. In fact I've bought all Lucky Habour series. So yes, if I saw a book written by Jill, I'd definitely bought it.







Sarah Dessen 



Sarah Dessen. I've only read one of her books, but I think she is a really good author. Just since the beginning of the book I thought it'd be a different type of book and the way she wrote it, made me want to read more and more.






Neil Gaiman 


Neil Gaiman. I'm very fond of Neil Gaiman's books because they're the first books I read in English and I could understand more or less all the words and enjoy with the story. I love all of them because they are strange and peculiar. Everyone is different and entertaining. Yes, I'd get more books by Neil Gaiman. I never get tired of them.

 
Paul Auster 

Paul Auster. My sister introduced me ten years ago and he's been in my life since then. His world is a world which I love so much because it's full of books, bookshops, libraries and writings. I've read most of his work and I think I'd buy a book, just because he's written.







Ann Brashares 


Ann Brashares. I love Ann Brashares very much because she's made my life happier since I read her sisterhood of the travelling pants books. They are great books with deep thought and stuff like death, friendship, love, divorce, marriage, everything all together. So, yes, I'd go for a book just because of her.

Claire LaZebnik 


Claire LaZebnik. I have already read one of her books, Epic Fail, and I really want to read more books by her. I think since I loved so much Epic Fail grabbing any other book by her and buy it right away.









Stephanie Perkins 

Stephanie Perkins. I really love all the books by Stepahie Perkins. They are sweet and cute. She's going to release one book soon and I'm preparing to buy it. So, yes, I'd take any book by her without thinking it.







David LevithanRachel Cohn

David levithan and Rachel Cohn. Oooo I'm a huge fan of the books by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. I've bought the three books they have together and I hope they're still collaborating because they write amazing books. So, yes, I'd add them to the list.



David Safier 


 David Safier.I've read 3 books by him and I really really enjoyed it. He is the author who I go when I feel a bit sad because his stories are always entertaining and very funny. So, yes, if I found a book by David Safier I'd put on my list.



Well, these are my authors, but what are yours? Do you know them? Do you like their books? Have you added them to your list too? Let me know in the comments and tell me about yours :)

2 comments: