Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday in bed with...

                                           hosted by: Midnight Book Girl


Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the book I'm spending the day with. It's cute and lovely and it has this cover


Austenland 

I have read just 40 pages and I have mix feeling with this book. Sometimes I really love it and other times I forget names or what it was happening. I guess it's because the action has started yet. But anyway, I like it and I hope to watch the film soon because the main character is portrayed by one of my favourite actress, Keri Russell, and I think she's going to be perfect in this role.

Well, this is me, but what about you? What are you reading? Are you reading something similar to this or completely different? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to share yours! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely one I want to read- and I love Keri Russell too! Hope the book picks up it's pace soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's good, but I hope I liked it more :(

      Delete