Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday in bed with...


                                              


  hosted by: Midnight Book Girl


Hi everyone!!! :)

So, today I want to share with you the book I'm spending the day with



Will Grayson, Will Grayson


I really love these two authors. I think they write great books. When I pick up this book, I thought that I was going to love it and read it very quickly and that is not what is  happening :( First of all because of the vocabulary. Although my level is high (I don't usually look up words in the dictionary, just from time to time) I can't understand some sentences, so I have to look up works and re-read sentences several times (which annoys the most) and second, I find the action a bit slow. I have read like 20 pages or so and they don't happen many things. So I'm a bit disappointed :'(

But, anyway, I think it's because it's just the beginning, so I hope to get into the story soon and read it very quickly. I really want to give it a chance :)

Well, this is my Sunday book. What do you think of it? Have you read it? If so, did you have the same feeling as me? What is the book you're spending the day with? Let me know in the comments! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment