Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sundays in bed with...

  hosted by: Midnight Book Girl
Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the book I'm spending the day with ... 


Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) 
 
Yes, it's true it's the same book as last week, but I haven't been able to finish it yet. I'm a slow reader :( Anyway, I really love this book, it's very funny and cute and I'm very happy Kimberly recommended in her blog (On the wings of books). I'm enjoying this one as much as I did with the rest of the books in the series. In this book, I've found the vocabulary a bit difficult (I am Spanish), but I love it and I'm learning English while I'm having fun, so yes, this read is a great one.
 
Well, this is the book I'm spending the day. What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to tell me what's yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment