Friday, March 15, 2013

Take control of your TBR pile read-a-thon: I'm totally in! :D

Hi everyone!!!

So, today I want to share with you about this read-a-thon.


                           hosted by: Kimba@Caffeinated Book Reviewer


It started yesterday, but at least it continues until the 18th of March, so we still have time to sign up.

In this read-a-thon I'm going to try to read two books

Will Grayson, Will Grayson 
I really want to read this book because 1) I want to read the books I buy and I think this read-a-thon is a good opportunity for that. 2) because I think David Levithan and John Green are great authors and I love them and 3) because I have just signed up in Will Grayson, Will Grayson read-a-long hosted by Bookish.







Northanger Abbey 
 This book sounds quite interesting and I want to read it because I have only read Pride and Prejudice and because Ariel Bissett is hosting The Austen Adventures. So, every month she's going to read one book (you can join this idea if you want) and then she's going to do a review and we all can talk about in her youtube channel.





I 'm going to leave her video below where she explains the whole thing :)



Well, this is what I'm going to do these day, are you joining me? What books are you reading or you plan to read? Let me know in the comments.


6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Those look like great books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Yes, I hope they are *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. awesome picks! i have john greene's books on my tbr too! enjoy the readathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :)

      I'm enjoying it, but Will Grayson, Will Grayson has a difficult vocabulary for me since I'm not English speaker :'(

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining Leela, and I hope you are having fun with the challenges and knocking some books off that TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure :)

      Thanks a lot. I hope so *fingers crossed* ;)

      Delete