Friday, March 29, 2013

Book Beginnings + The Friday 56 : Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the book beginning and the page 56 of this book



Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)


"                  Prologue                       
   
All you need is love. But a little of chocolate now and then doesn't hurt"   
 
 
  
  
 
 
 
hosted by: Rose City Reader

 
 
 
"She threaded her way through the tables to the stage, managing a smile at everyone who caught her eye"






 
hosted by: Freda's voice



Well, this is the 4th book in he Lucky Harbour series and as the rest of the books I'm really really enjoy it. You get into the story right away and get familiar with the characters very quickly. I love all this series and I highly recommend it. These books never let me down :)
So, this is the book I'm reading now. what do you think? Did you know it? Do you want to give it a try? Let me know in the comments and please share yours! :)

10 comments:

  1. I haven't yet read this author, but I like these snippets! I'm going to check out this series.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the series so far and I highly recommend it. I hope it's the kind of literature you like and you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. Lol...I totally love Jill Shalvis ....and I agree with the beginning.....lol

    Here's my Friday Meme Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha yes, me too. She's great. I'm soooo glad that she made this series :)

      Delete
  3. I love the prologue!

    Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very funny. Every chapter starts with a quote like this one :)

      Happy Easter too!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, Leela!

    Oh, this really sounds like a WONDERFUL book!! I LOVE romance novels, so I'm off to add it to my TBR pile!!

    Thanks for sharing, and Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too!!! :)

      Yes, so far it's really great. I laugh a lot. I hope you like this one and all the series :)

      Delete
  5. nope, chocolate ALWAYS helps :) shalvis is always a fun read! :)

    ReplyDelete