Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last Minute read-a-thon Day 1




                                      hosted by: Vonnie'sReading Corner
Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I'm doing something different. I have seen this read-a-thon a few weeks ago and I thought that it was a really great idea. This read-a-thon consists of reading the books you have on your shelves or trying to finish your goals before the year ends. Whatever the reason, this read-a-thon is a good opportunity to spend 4 days reading your books.
The books I intend to read these 4 days are these:



ttyl by Lauren Myracle. I have heard the book series is hilarious, so I can't wait to read it.

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. I'm in the middle of this book more or less and I want to finish it in these 4 days.

Scott Pilgrim by Brian Lee O'Halley. Although it's a graphic novel is quite thich, but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it because it seems to me that it's going to be a great read.

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment