Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sundays in bed with...


SundaysInBedWithBig

                                                hosted by: Midnight Book Girl


Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to finish two books. I hope to be able to do it, but I'm not sure.

The books are:

La noche en que Frankenstein leyó el QuijoteLa noche en que Frankstein leyó el Quijote (The night in which Frankestein read Don Quixote) by Santiago Posteguillo.This a great book and I enjoying it very much. It's a book about books, about who decided to put books in alphabetic order and about author such as Mary Shelley, Miguel de Cervantes or Walter Scott. And it's non-fiction.






17827829 

¡Ojo! con el pequeño Nicolás (Watch out! with the little Nicholas) by Goscinny and Sempé.This book is a compilation of short of stories about a child (who is who tells the stories) and his daily life: the things he does at school, at home, with his friends. It's really funny and I'm enjoying it very much.






Feel free to share the books your spending the day with and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment