Friday, June 5, 2015

Book Blogger Hop!


Book Blogger Hop


                                     hosted by: Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer



Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I wanted to do another book blogger hop.

And the question is:

 Books, books, and more books. What other things do you love besides reading? Now I know that is a difficult question, but we can't read 24/7, right? 

My answer:

I love writing, knitting and crochet (although I am not very good at them) I like colouring because it's very relaxing and I like learning other languages.

And I also like creating figures with pyssla like these:





And these are a few of my favorite things ;)





2 comments:

  1. Great to see you on the Book Blogger Hop.

    I hope you come back every week.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope so, this is fun to do and fun to see what other people reply :)

      Delete