Friday, November 6, 2015

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop


                                     hosted by: Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the question of the week:

As you are reading a book, do you take notes for your reviews, write your reviews as you read, or something totally different? 

My answer:

Yes, I try to take notes while I'm reading the book because it's a good way to remember all my feelings and my thoughts about the book, although, I have to say, that many times I don't use all the notes I have written. Sometimes I read the book very quickly (a children book normally) and i don't have paper with me, so I try to write the review as quickly as possible so I don't forget what I have thought about the book.

As usual, don't forget let me your links/comments in the comment section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment