Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ten Book I Enjoyed Recently (last yearish) That Weren't My Typical Genre/Type of Book (or that was out of your comfort zone)


                                                               hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everybody!!! :)


I hope you are very well. Today I want to share my Top Ten Books I enjoyed recently that weren't my typical genre/type of book.

I don't tend to read books that are out of my comfort zone (it's called comfort zone for a reason ;)) or books outside my typical genre, so this list was difficult to make, but fortunately I found some books that fitted the bill that and here they are: 


1630424



Chip of the Flying U (Flying U #1) by


536387 



The flowers of evil by




2318271 




The last lecture Randy Pausch. This one was a great read for me and that's surprising because I don't tend to read books about cancer (my aunt died from cancer and it's one of the reasons I don't read books about this topic) and because this is a true story about a man dying from cancer. He is great and tells the whole book in a very interesting way. I loved it.



Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day 





Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by







18659623 

Through the Woods by









17383917 




The Screwtape Letters by







4 comments:

  1. I can't say I have read any of these, though Through the Woods sounds like it would be scary and interesting :)

    My TTT.

    Also, feel free to check out the last week of our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I highly recommend it to you. It was an interesting read :)

      Delete
  2. All of these look like they would be outside my comfort zone! Especially Through the Woods! I really don't like scary books! Although the illustrations do look cool :)

    ReplyDelete