Friday, February 5, 2016

Review: Dying to meet you by Kate Klise and M. Sarah Klise

Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're very well and today I want to share with you my thoughts on this book.

6150990

What is this book about?: It's about a writer who decides to rent a house where he can write his next book. When he goes to the house, he finds out that a boy and his cat are living there and he has to take care of them.

My thoughts:

I really enjoyed this book very much and I didn't expect that. I thought since it was a children book, I was going to like it, but I have to say that I had a great experience reading.

The first thing that attracted me was how the book was made. The story is told through letters that different characters send to each other and newspaper cuttings. I found that really cool especially when the letters have different fonts depend on who is writing the letter.

The second thing was the illustrations. I really liked them and I think it gave to the book a nice touch.

Another thing that I liked it was the fact that it was easy to read. You can read it in just one day.

Although it's a children book, I think it's for children from 11 years old or so. I wouldn't give this book to younger readers.

I had a great time reading it and definitely I'm going to carry on reading the rest books in the series.

My Rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment