Monday, February 22, 2016

It's Monday. What are you reading?

 badge
                                                                   hosted by: Book Date


Hi everybody!!! :)

I hope you're very well. Today I want to share with you the books I'm currently reading.

6969 

Emma by Jane Austen. This book is about a woman who likes meddling in other people's lives. I like this book so far, it's very interesting and good. I'm glad that I pick up this book.








112204 


Poems by Emily Dickinson. I like this book, it's interesting how she wrote the poems although it's a bit depressing book.

4342215 









The  rights of the reader(Comme un roman) by Daniel Pennac. This one is about the rights of the reader: the right not to read, the right to re-read, the right to skip pages, etc. This book is for me a re-read and I really like this book. It's great how Pennac talks about reading and also how he takes off pressure of reading. Reading is a pleasure and it shouldn't be considered like a punishment. Really great book, I highly recommend it. If you want, you can read it, it has been translated into English :)





This are the books I'm reading, let me know what you're reading today :)





6 comments:

  1. The Rights of the Readers should be posted in every classroom!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/02/sunday-salon-catching-up_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes! :)

      I'm going to check out your list right away

      Delete
  2. We read Emma when I was in school, and I haven't read it since! I do remember the movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe This is my first time reading it. So far I like it. Also I want to watch an adaptation and I don't which one. Since I have still 400 pages to read, I have time to think about it ;) ;)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a nice week for you.

    ENJOY this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I think they are great reads and I'm enjoying them so far. I'm going to check out your list now

      Delete