Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 badge
                                                                   hosted by: Book Date
 
 
 
Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're very well and today I want to share with you what I am reading and what I'm planning to read next.


What I'm currently reading:
 
1240658 
 
A Haunted House and Other Short Stories by
 
6697432 
 
 
 
 
Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman by
 
25489399 
 
 
 
Love in Lowercase: A Novel by



 
 
What I want to pick up next:

1344463 
 
 
 
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. I want to re-read this book because it's been a while since I read it and also because on goodreads Jo from the channel Retired book nerd has organized a buddy read.

 
 
50398 
 
 
 
 
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. This one is a book that everybody is telling me it is a funny read. I can't wait to start reading.

 
 
 
 
 
This is all from me, let me know what you're reading today.



4 comments: