Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

 

                                                               hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

 

Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're very well and today I want to share with you the Top Ten Books I've recently added to my tbr. This list was really easy to make since I'm constantly adding books to read in goodreads ;)

 

22318578 

The life-changing magic of tidying up




138959 






Stuart Little by

 

 

17727246 

 

The odd couple by




25855506 






Adulthood is a myth by






446497 




Love, Poetry by

 

 

 

25733921 

 

Shaking hands with death by

23490983

 

 

 

 

 

Escarlatina, una cocinera difunta (Scarlet fever, a dead cook) by


 

 

28053819 

 

El hombre que surgió del rimel (The man who came up from the mascara)by


4872534 

 

 

 

Joséphine (Joséphine #1) by


3300083 

 

 

 

The Moomins and the Great Flood (The Moomins #1) by

6 comments:

  1. The cover to Josephine totally made me laugh out loud! It definitely should be an interesting book if that cover is any indication :p

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephine would definitely land on my TBR as well if i would read graphic novels. That cover -and if the novel would continue with that kind of graphic design- would definitely be fun if nothing else. I hope you have fun reading those books sometime soon :)

    My TTT: http://booksbeautifylife.blogspot.de/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-recent-book-add-ons.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very curious about The Lifechanging Magic of Tidying Up as well. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like it, but I don't have my expectations high. I'm going to check out yours right away! :)

      Delete