Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Books I'm Dying To Read

                                                               hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish


Hi everyone!!! :) 

I hope you are very well and today I want to share with you the Top Ten Books I'm Dying To Read. I hope you like this list :)

28143990



24453082More Bad Karma by David Safier. This book is about a woman who does very bad things in life. She has a car accident with an arrogant movie star man and both die. After that, Buddha tells them that both of them have Bad karma and they reincarnate in ants . Since they don't want to be soldier ants, they have to figure out how they are going to be humans again.
I really want to read this book because I have read almost everything David Safier has written and I liked it. 







Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. I'm not sure if I'm going to like this book, but everybody is saying nothing but good things about it, so now I'm curious about it :)







22318578 




The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by






376929




The Mark on the Wall and Other Short Fiction by






25855506 



Adulthood is a Myth: A "Sarah's Scribbles" Collection by

27272970 









My wonderful book store by Petra Hartlieb. This one is non-fiction and it's about Petra who wants to open a book store and all the problems she has to face so the shop can be a successful business. 
This one I have already borrowed from the library and since I want to finish before some books I haven't started it yet. But it's going to be my next reading :)




So, these are the books I'm dying to read. Let me know what books you're dying to read :)

10 comments:

  1. Marie Kondo is on my list as well - I'm waiting to read it when I also have some spare time because I'm sure I'll want to TIDY EVERYTHING immediately!

    Here's my TTT - https://booksaremyfavouriteandbest.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/sweet-dreams-are-made-of-very-crappy-really-wonderful-teen-romances/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's true :)

      I'm going to check out your link right away!

      Delete
  2. I have both Life Changing Magic and its sequel on hold for me at the library.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/01/ten-childrens-books-that-celebrate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a sequel? I didn't know that, thanks for sharing it and I'm going to check out your link right away :)

      Delete
  3. lol I had no idea that Sarah Andersen's illustrations were compiled into a book! I have to check it out now :) Great list, happy reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      I'm going to check out your list right away

      Delete
  4. I've read Big Magic and it is awesome!! It was one of my favorite books last year.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-10-favorite-indie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Now I really want to read the book ^^

      Delete
  5. Havent heard of those books, but I hope you get the chance to read them!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/valentine-theme-buy-box-for-february.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm going to check out your list right away

      Delete