Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Library Book Haul

Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're very well. Today I want to share with you the books I borrowed from the library yesterday. I know it's not the same as a book haul, but I am so excited about these books that  I wanted to share with you. If you have read any of these books, please let me know your thoughts of it in the comments :)

6406160 
The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 12: 1973-1974 (Complete Peanuts #12)by
18869895 




The Flowers of Evil by

9791 




A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by
The Secret of Platform 13









The Secret of Platform 13 by
Grammar Is a Sweet, Gentle Song







Grammar Is a Sweet, Gentle Song (Plaisirs secrets de la grammaire #1) by
28258450







Locuras sin fundamento
 
 
 
 




Locuras sin fundamento (Madnesses without reason)by









2 comments:

  1. I love Bill Bryson's books, especially this one! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've decided not to read it right now because I am not in the mood for it, but I'll be picked it up again in the future :)

      Delete