Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bout of Books read-a-thon

Hi everyone!!! :)



 I hope you are very well and today I want to talk about Bout of Books read-a-thon.



Bout of BooksThe Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


This year I have decided to participate and I'm really excited about it ^^ I always like to do read-a-thons because you read more, but also because you can meet people that as you, really enjoy reading. I always have great experiences with read-a-thons and this read-a-thon I don't think it's going to be an exception.

I hope you decide to join us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment