Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bout of Books 15: update day 4


 Bout of Books



Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're very well and today I want to share with you how I'm doing in the Bout of books read-a-thon.

So at the beginning I was really happy because I was reading very much and I thought I was going to finish a lot of books in this read-a-thon.

But now I am having a "reading slump" where I see all the books I want to read and I'm not in the mood of reading them :(

So far I have read

7296553 


Three times a woman in grey by Carmen Pachego. It's about a child and a old man that they decide to join forces to solve a mystery. It was an interesting read.









I hope to finish these two books before the read-a-thon finishes:

2657291 

Madame Doubtfire by Anne Fine. This one is about a man who gets divorced and he realises that he can't see his children as much as he wants. So when he learns that his ex-wife is going to hire a housekeeper, he decides to dress up as a woman and apply for the job. I know this story was bittersweet because of the movie, but I don't find it as funny as the movie and I kind of dislike the main character.

11061720 







Tales of winter by Grégoire Solotareff. This one is a compilation of short stories.I like it so far, I found it interesting, but I'm not head over heels.










So, yes, this is me. Let me know how you are doing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment