Monday, September 21, 2015

Currently reading

Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you are well.

Today I want to share with you the books I'm currently reading.


15799151
Daily Rituals: How artist work by Mason Currey. As the title says this book is about the daily routine of the famous people such as Patricia Highsmith, Simone de Beauvoir or Federico Fellini among others. It's really interesting. I like how the author briefly explain what these authors, painters, musicians do when they wake up and what they do to be creative. It's really cool and I'm enjoying very much.





11445612 
 The book of AWESOME (Holiday edition) by Neil Pasricha. Neil Pasricha had a blog when he posted the small things that he thought they were awesome. For instance, if you buy a toy and you find that the baterries are included and the only you can say is AWESOME. This book follows the same guidelines: in a post form he talks about the things that happen at Christmas that are AWESOME. For instance, you try your lights and all of them work. That is AWESOME, isn't it?



212575 

Art objects by Jeanette Winterson. I have recently heard about this author and when I saw this book in the library I thought it would be interesting. It's a compilation of essays where Jeanette talks about art and literature. I like it so far, but I think that essays are a bit long and dense and for me they are a bit difficult to read late at night. Having said that, I think this author deserves more attention because she has a very unique voice.



Well, these are the books I'm currently reading. Feel free to share what you're reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment