Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sundays in bed with... Two very different books, but really cool ones :)

SundaysInBedWithBig


                       hosted by: Midnight Book Girl 
 
Hi everyone!!!
 
I hope you're having a great day :)
 
Today I'm going to spend the evening with these two books:  
 
 
15791279 23664010


15791279 
 
This is Warhol by Catherine Ingram. This book is a Warhol's biography. I really like it because I'm learning things about Walhol and the Factory which I didn't know. Also it has pictures and photographs :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23664010 
 
 
Por el gusto de leer(For the pleasure of reading) by Juan Cruz. This book is basically an interview that Juan Cruz did to the publisher Beatriz de Moura. It's really interesting because Beatriz explains how she created the publisher house and the people she met (authors such as Beckett, Kundera, etc.) Really cool book which also contains photographs.

 
 
 
 
These are the books that I'm reading today, feel free to share yours or a blog post or video if you've created one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment