Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's read-a-thon: Hour 24. THE END.

Hi everyone!!! :)

So this is the end.


 End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? It was the hour 14. I was so tired that I needed to go to sleep.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Scott Pilgrim vs the universe by Brian Lee O'Malley, Junie B. Jones is (almost) the flower girl by Barbara Park.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I don't know
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think twitter. I really liked to see how people involved.
  5. How many books did you read? 9
  6. What were the names of the books you read?  The midnight library by Kazuno Kohara, Scaredy squirrel makes a friend by Mélanie Watt, Marieta by Nob, Treasures of silence by Javier Burrieza Sánchez, Elmore Leonard's 10 writing rules, Those things by Julien Neel,Here is Rita! by Marta Balaguer and Christina Losantos, Junie B. Jones is (almost) the flower girl by Barbara Park, Scott Pilgrim vs the universe by Brian Lee O'Malley
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Junie B Jones by Barbara Park and Here is Rita! by Marta Balaguer and Cristina Losantos. I found myself laughing out loud in some parts of these books.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Treasure of silence by Javier Burrieza Sánchez. i really liked it, but sometimes I didn't know how the covent, which is explained in the book, exactly was.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?Unfortunately, I wasn't
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I don't know, it would be depend on how I'm doing those days. 
I hope you have had a great reading books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment