Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's read-a-thon: Hour 0



deweyleaf 


Hey guys!!! :)

Dewey's read-a-thon is about to start and I'm so excited!!!! ^^ 

But before that I'm going to share with you:


Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Today I'm reading from my country: Spain.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The midnight library by Kazuno Kohara.  (I am unable to put a picture of it, please, click here and you can see how gorgeous the book is)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I don't have anything special.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm an English teacher, but I want to become a writer.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I haven't because I wasn't in the mood of reading, but I really like to do the read-a-thons in April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment