Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 End of the year book survey

Hi guys!!! :)

Today I want to share with you my 2014 end of the year survey. This was created by Jamie @ The perpetual page-turner


2014 Reading Stats




Number Of Books You Read: 84
Number of Re-Reads: 4

Genre You Read The Most From: Graphic novels


Best in Books

1. Best Book You Read In 2014? The delicacy by David Foenkinos

2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t? Too much books by Gabriel Zaid


3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read in 2014?  Fortunately the milk by Neil Gaiman. I really enjoyed this book and I didn't expect that.

4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did) In 2014?
Mmm I don't know. I don't usually "push" people to read books.

5. Best series you started in 2014? Best Sequel of 2014? Best Series Ender of 2014?
Macanudo by Liniers.It's Ok I'm wearing really big knickers by Louise Rennison. Unfortunately I haven't finished any series this year :(

6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2014?
Liniers

7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
Florilegio by Christina Rossetti (poetry)

8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
The body in the library by Agatha Christie.

9. Book You Read In 2014 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
Asking for trouble by Elizabeth Young. It was a fun read :) 

10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2014?



I love this cover. I can't help but laughing every time I see it.  The title of the book is Mondays hate me. And I really love how she and the cup of coffee are looking at each other xD

11. Most memorable character of 2014?
Don Tillman from the Rosie Project. He was a very particular character.

12. Most beautifully written book read in 2014?
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I didn't love the story, but the writing was really good.

13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2014?
¡¡¡Muuuu!!! by David Safier. This book made me think about my life how things worked.

14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2014 to finally read?
The delicacy by David Foenkinos.

15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2014?
This year I don't have any :(

16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2014?

Little Bear by Stewart Cowley and Susi Adams (10 pages)


Murder is Binding (Booktown Mystery #1)by
 

17. Book That Shocked You The Most:
I was told there's be cake by Sloane Crosley. It was a strange read. It made me think and put into question everything I knew.
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
Laurel + Del from Savour the moment by Nora Roberts

19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year:
The cat Fellini and Enrique from Macanudo by Liniers.
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2014 From An Author You’ve Read Previously:
MUH! by David Safier

21. Best Book You Read In 2014 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
The delicacy by David Foenkinos. My sister recommended me and I devoured it :)
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2014?
Jordan from Holly and the mistletoe by Susan Mallery.
23. Best 2014 debut you read?
Una Navidad con Croqueta y Empanadilla (A Christmas with Croquette and Pasty) by Ana Oncina
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by

25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
The Unadulterated Cat by

26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2014?
Mmm none of them. My reads this year were mostly funny reads or non-fiction.

27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
C'est la vie by Suzy Gershman. This book is a memoir about a woman who lost her husband and she decides to go to live to Paris. This book didn't crush my heart, but made me feel sad.

29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2014?
The graveyard book by Neil Gaiman
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)? 

Mmm I think Creative writing: notebook ideas. Because I thought that I was going to find a lot of ideas and that was not the case.


Looking ahead

1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2014 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2015?
I think that would be the Rosie effect by Graeme Simsion.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2015 (non-debut)?
mmm I don't have any :(
3. 2015 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
I Take You: A Novel by
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2015?
I don't read many series, but I want to finish Scott Pilgrim series and Georgia Nicholson series :)
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2015?
I hope to read books in other languages and also read some Spanish classics. It's OK if it doesn't happen, but that would be really cool ^^

6. A 2015 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:

Unfortunately I haven't read any 2015 release :(


Uff this year complete these questions was very complicated, but I hope you like it and find new books to read.


Happy reading and Happy New Year!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment