How are you feeling right now??? I'm tired because here in Spain is 1:37 a.m, but I'm going to stay a little bit :)
1. What are you reading right now? All my friends are superheroes by Andrew Kaufman. I'm really really enjoying it so far.
2. How many books have you read so far? 2: Reading and Writing by V.S. Naipaul and James Joyce the portrait of a Dubliner by Alfonso Zapico. I really liked both of them.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Joyce's route by Alfonso Zapico, the second part of James Joyce the portrait of a Dubliner. Really curious about it.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, really
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No, I'm used to dedicate a day just for reading, so it wasn't difficult for me to stop or carry on reading.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I've read two books and the one which I expected to take me hours I read quite quickly and the one which I expected to read quickly because it was a graphic novel took me a lot of time to finish it.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I like the way it is
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? As a reader not to be so excited because that didn't let me focus at the beginning and as a cheerleader to wait to people post stuff. It was the first hour and I was already checking blogs.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, I am, but I'm going to wait a little bit more before going to bed
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something
you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Mmm I don't know :(