Hey guys!!! :)
How is it going? :) I hope you all OK and ready for Dewey's read-a-thon. Yuppie!!! :D
This year I've decided to read and also to be a cheerleader. So, if you're participating, maybe, we'll meet. I can't wait to see what, you guys, are reading and tell you that you're doing great (I'm sure you are :))
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading from Spain and since it's a cloudy day it's perfect to stay at home and reading :)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? La ruta Joyce (Joyce's route) by Alfonso Zapico. In the book the author goes to the places Joyce lived and collect information about him. It sounds really interesting and it's a graphic novel, so I hope to read it quite quickly :)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? This year I've decided to eat as usual. Maybe I eat chocolate, but since I put on weight, I've trying to eat healthier. So, yes, nothing in particular.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm Spanish, I'm an English teacher and now I'm trying to become a writer.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Apart from the food, this year I'll be a cheerleader. I can't wait to read what others I'm reading and cheer them :D
Are you participating in the read-a-thon? let me know in the comments and I'll visit you.
I hope you have a great time.
Happy reading!!! :D