Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dewey's read-a-thon: the end

Hi everyone!!! :)


How is it going??? are you still up? Were you be able to read all your books?

In my case, this is the most strange read-a-thon I've been.  Because the things were very different I expected.

First of all, I always enter in other blogs and meet other people, eat chunk food, sleep at night and when I wake up, the read-a-thon had already finished. But this year, I grabbed my books and I only want to read, read, read. maybe it's because I hadn't finished any book in September, so maybe I was in withdraw. I tried to know other blogs, but since I'm following like 30 (maybe more) or so, I was engaged enough with the old ones. Plus, I am also belong to Booktuber community so when I took a break I watched videos about books.(yes, I am more obsessed with books than I thought at first. So, all the read-a-thon I was juggling with reading blogs, watch videos, read and see what other people was reading on Twitter. I tried to follow everything, but I couldn't do properly and the time flew very quickly. Fortunately this morning I woke up at 10 (the read-a-thon in my country ends at 2 p.m.) and I have the chance to read more.

My last report :)

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Mmm one a.m. I was feeling really exhausted
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Yep! Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale. If you like romance and mystery, especially mystery. You're going to love this. Book, the meeting (it's how I translated) by Lygia Bojunga. It's about books and writing. It's amazing. Any graphic novel by Lewis Trondheim, especially Lapinot.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I like the way it is.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loooove the videos. They are always fun and they cheer me up at lot while I'm reading.
  5. How many books did you read? 3 books and 1/2
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale, Book, the meeting by Lygia Bojunga, The book of mistakes by Gianni Rodary and My shadow in the distance by Lewis Trondheim.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? They were very different books and I loved all of them, but I think the most I enjoyed was Book, the meeting by Lygia Bojunga
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Maybe the book of mistakes by Gianni Rodary, but not because it was a bad book.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I always enjoy participating in the read-a-thon, So I'll participate next time. Maybe reader again although I want to try to be a cheerleader. We'll see.
I had a great time and I hope you had too. It's a pity it ended :'(, but we'll have another one in April :D Until then HAPPY READING!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being with us and for providing end-of-event feedback! I hope we'll see you again in April, and we would LOVE to have you as a cheerleader! There's a huge need since the even has grown to nearly 500 bloggers, Tumblrs, Twitter accounts, and YouTube channels. Thanks again! --Andi, Organizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow :O Mmm I'm definitely going to be a cheerleader next time :D

      Delete