Monday, July 1, 2013

What I'm going to read in July :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to show you the books I want to read in July. This time I'm not recording a video, it takes me so much time to make it that I've decided this month I'm just going to put the cover of these books.


So here they are

I have already started

Major Crush The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything 

I can't wait to read

Do You Come Here Often?On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)Remember Me?Tara RoadMurder is Easy

Bonus track: Book Jar

If You Could See Me Now I put the titles of books in a jar. My partner chose one piece of paper and this one won. I hope I liked it, but I'm not sure.












Well, these are the books I plan to read this month. Share with me yours!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment