Saturday, June 1, 2013

Books I want to read in June (June TBR pile) :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

I'm here today to share with you the books I really want to read in June. As usual I want the books are very different from each other and I think this month I get that. Most of them are books people have enjoyed very much and they have said nothing, but good things about them. I'm really excited about this month and I want to read them right away. I hope they don't let me down. 

Again I have recorded myself and I hope you enjoy this video. It's not long and I think for once it's entertaining. Let me know what you think about it and about the books in the comments.




Books I mention:
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

The silver linings playbook by Matthew Quick

Why we broke up by Daniel Handler


Naomi and Ely's no kiss list by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

This is all for me, but what are you going to read in June??? Let me know in the comments or add a link to your blog/vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment