Friday, May 31, 2013

May Wrap-up

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the books I've read in May. As you can see I've recorded myself to tell you my thoughts about them. I don't what happened with this video, but it was for me really, really hard to find the words to explain what I felt about the books. So, I recorded it several times and this one, I think, it's the best version. It's not as great as I expected because you can see that I'm very serious in the video because I was tired of recording it and I wanted to finish it. Luckily, I smile the rest of the video. 

I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you've read in May and if you knew my books.


Books I mention:

Hipnotizing Maria by Richard Bach
At Last (Lucky Harbor #5) by Jill Shalvis
Woman of verse in breast by Gloria Fuertes

Well, this is all for me. I hope you have a great weekend. I'll see you tomorrow :)

2 comments: