Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                              hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)
Today I want to share with you the books I finished last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.
Last week I finished
I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot (Dilbert, #11)
I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot (Dilbert #11)by
Hypnotizing Maria








Hypnotizing Maria by

 
Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1)
Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells Mysteries #1)by
At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)










The Graveyard Book

The Graveyard Book by








 
 

2 comments:

  1. I read The Graveyard Book a few years ago and loved it. Neil Gaiman is one of my favourite writers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!!! :)

      I can't wait to read it and see if I have the same feeling :)

      Delete