Saturday, May 18, 2013

A quick update! :)



Bout of Books



Hi everyone!!! :)

Here I am again to share with you how much I've read these days in the Bout of Books read-a-thon. To tell the truth I'm doing as good as I expected. As usual I'm expecting for the read-a-thon, but when it comes, I have to deal with many annoyances.

Anyway,here it is what I've done so far :)

 The 13th of May:

Well, I haven't read much. I've read 13 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot and 5 pages from Journey to the centre of the Earth by Jules Verne.


The 14th of May:

Today I've read 3 chapters more of  Journey to the centre of the Earth by Jules Verne. Much better than I expected. I'm glad to have started this book :)

The 15th of May:

I've read 20 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot and one chapter of Journey to the centre of the Earth. Yes, I'm not reading as much as I'm used to reading, but anyway the little I read it's worth because the books are really good :)

The 16th of May:

I've read 10 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot
 
The 17th of May:

I've read 40 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg cabot

The 18th of May: 

I've read  45 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot and with this I've ended the book Whoooaaa!!! :) it was a great read. I highly recommend it to YOU :)






The 19th of May:



No comments:

Post a Comment