Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read



                                      hosted by: The Book and the Bookish

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you my top ten books I'm dying to read.

Suite Scarlett (Scarlett, #1) 

Suite Scarlet by Maureen Johnson. This one has just arrived to my house and I don't know why, but I think I'm going to love it. I'm just waiting to finish the two books I'm currently reading to jump into this one :)





Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1) 


Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot. I actually started this one, but since I was sick, I wasn't in the mood for crime. Now I'm perfectly well I can't wait to read it.







Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies (Dilbert, #2) 


Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies (Dilbert, #2)by Scott Adams. I'm reserving this one for Dewey's marathon. I really want to read it very much, just looking the cover makes me laugh.





The Jane Austen Book Club 


The Jane Austen Book Club by







One For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)









The Silver Linings Playbook 



The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick . Since I watched the trailer of the film, I always wanted to read the book. I hope to do it soon :)






Between the Lines 



Between the Lines by . Just read the plot and I added it to my TBR pile right away. 







Well, this is all the books I want to read right now, but what are yours? What do you choose in this REWIND top ten??? Let me know in the comments :)



6 comments:

  1. Silver Lining Playbook! I've been dying to see that movie and should probably read the book first. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! :)

      Thanks a lot. I hope to read this one soon because it seems pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. Some fabulous reads to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are and I hope to read these books soon :)

      Delete
  3. Been wanting to read Silver Linings Playbook ever since I heard about it, and I've liked everything Jodi Picoult so far, so those two are definitely on my TBR too!

    I chose Top Ten books I recommend to people who say they don't like to read for my rewind :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your topic. I'm going to check it out right away :)

      Delete