Thursday, April 25, 2013

Something different: A-Z tag

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you something different. Several months before I started watching book lovers' videos on Youtube. Most of the time they were book hauls, what I read this month or what I want to read next, but recently, I've been watching more and more videos in which you can answer questions about books, look for books in your shelves and have discussions about books. They are always interesting and since I love books I thought it would be interesting.

Today I want to share with you this tag. The tag consists of finding books which starts with the letter A, another by the letter B, etc. I don't explain it very well, but you understand the whole thing when you watch the video.

I hope you guys like it and thanks for spending your time watching it. I appreciate it :)

Did you like it? Do you want to do the same? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment