Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's read-a-thon is almost here!!! :O

Hi everyone!!! :)

So today it's the big day : Dewey's read-a-thon is here. I'm really excited about it. I like spending the day reading while I see what others are reading. I don't have many people who have the love I have for books, so this means a lot for me, have people who have the same passion and we can read books and talk about them, that makes me happy and I'm not feeling alone any more. Thanks, guys! :)

Through the day I'll be posing about the read-a-thon, about challenges and ideas the hosts come up with, but first of all I want to share my bounty. I think there are way too many books, but I didn't know what it was going to be the mood for this day, so I thought, what the hell, and try to add as many books as I could.

So, here they are:



So, you can divide the books in short books (between 100- 250 pages)


L8r, g8r by Lauren Myracle
El lazarillo de Tormes (The life of Lazarillo de Tormes)
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris.
One by Richard Bach.
On the bright side I'm now the girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Renninson.
The three first book in the series  A Series of Unfortunate Events
Hex hall Rachel Hawkins
Hypnotizing Maria by  
Stranger and Stranger (Emily the Strange Novels #2)by
Books of short stories


M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman
The ladies of Grace Adieu by Susanna Clarke


And finally, graphic novels


Return of the bunny suicides by Andy Riley
I'm not anti-business, I'm anti-idiot by Scott Adams
D.I.Y Dentistry by Andy Riley.
Curvas peligrosas (Dangerous curves) by Maitena

Well, so here are my books . What have you decided to read? Let me know in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Looks like you'll have a good day ahead of you. Variety is good - you can change it up whenever you need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :D

      Yes, other times I missed variety and I thought: "This time would be different, the more, the merrier" :)

      Delete