Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dewey's read-a-thon: the end



                                       Dewey's read-a-thon
Hi everyone!!! :)

I think this read-a-thon has been the most strange read-a-thon for me so far. I've read some books and I have fun, but I have read less than I expected, I haven't visited as bloggers as last read-a-thon and I was so tired at night that I went to bed and I had just put my head in the pillow, I was slept :O I normally have time for everything, but this time I don't know why I didn't have time for anything. I wish I could cheer up people even I wasn't a cheerleader and have time to talk with you, guys,. I don't know what I did with the time :(

But anyway, this is My End of event meme
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?   Hour 12, when I realised that I was so tired that I couldn't carry on :'(
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?For me Dangerous curves by Maitena was a treat. I highly recommend it :)
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I like the way it is
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think it was Twitter. i liked I was able to see who was posting something new in their blogs.
  5. How many books did you read? 3
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Return of the bunny suicides by Andy Riley, Dangerous Curves by Maitena and D.I.Y. Dentistry by Andy Riley.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Dangerous Curves by Maitena. I laughed a looooot.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? D.I.Y. Dentristry by Andy Riley. Although I laughed hard in some pages, I think some of the ìctures were a bit disgusting :(
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I think I'm going to be a reader again, but some day I want to try to be a cheerleader :)


Well, this is my final wrap-up. How your read-a-thon was? Let me know in the comments or share with me your link!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment