Hi everyone!!! :)
I think this read-a-thon has been the most strange read-a-thon for me so far. I've read some books and I have fun, but I have read less than I expected, I haven't visited as bloggers as last read-a-thon and I was so tired at night that I went to bed and I had just put my head in the pillow, I was slept :O I normally have time for everything, but this time I don't know why I didn't have time for anything. I wish I could cheer up people even I wasn't a cheerleader and have time to talk with you, guys,. I don't know what I did with the time :(
But anyway, this is My End of event meme
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 12, when I realised that I was so tired that I couldn't carry on :'(
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?For me Dangerous curves by Maitena was a treat. I highly recommend it :)
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I like the way it is
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think it was Twitter. i liked I was able to see who was posting something new in their blogs.
- How many books did you read? 3
- What were the names of the books you read? Return of the bunny suicides by Andy Riley, Dangerous Curves by Maitena and D.I.Y. Dentistry by Andy Riley.
- Which book did you enjoy most? Dangerous Curves by Maitena. I laughed a looooot.
- Which did you enjoy least? D.I.Y. Dentristry by Andy Riley. Although I laughed hard in some pages, I think some of the ìctures were a bit disgusting :(
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I think I'm going to be a reader again, but some day I want to try to be a cheerleader :)
Well, this is my final wrap-up. How your read-a-thon was? Let me know in the comments or share with me your link!!! :)