Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Wrap-up: Books I read in April (Video format)

Hi everyone!!! :)

It's me, Leela again. This time I bring you the books I read and instead of posting pictures, I'm going to show you in this video. If you like I post pictures too, let me know in the comments :)


Books I mention:

Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis 
La vida imaginaria by Mara Torres 
Dawn of the Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley 
Return of the Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley 
D.I.Y. Dentristry by Andy Riley 
Build a Better life by Stealing Office Supplies by Scott Adams  
I'm not Anti-business, I'm Anti- idiot by Scott Adams 
Emily the strange (lost days) by Rob Reger, Jessica Gruger. 
Nemi by Lise Myhre. 
Curvas peligrosas by Maitena 

Well, this is all from me, but what about you? What have you read this month??? :)

2 comments: