Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hi world, it's me! :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

So, today I want to share with you my first video in the YouTube community. I hope you  guys like it. And as I promised to myself all the blog and video vlogs are going to be always related to books. 





Since it's my first video, I was a bit nervous and I don't know if I explained everything correctly. I hope I did *fingers crossed* :)




So, what do you thing of it. Do you like it? Do you like the idea of including videos or not? Have you blog and vlog or do you prefer to write your ideas and memes? Please let me know in the comments and share yours! :)

Note: This is my first video and I hope to record more. You can make suggestions about how to improve them and I'll consider it, like you shouldn't shoot with that light or everything which comes to your mind. I always appreciate it. This is my humble start, but I'm going to try to improve the videos as much as my camera, light and YouTube let me. 

Thanks for spending some of your time on my blog. I'm grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment