Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Christmas spirit reading challenge wrap-up


                    hosted by: True Book Addict at The Christmas Spirit blog


Hi everyone!!! :) 

So today I'm finishing my Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. My election was  MISTLETOE and that meant to read from two to four books. What I manage to read these weeks were 2 books. So, yes! I was able to accomplish the task :)

And the books are:


A Christmas CarolSimply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)



A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I really loved this book, it was better than I expected, but the vocabulary was so for me that I ended it in Spanish :_( Anyway, I highly recommend it, especially at Christmas time. It was a good read.















Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis. OMG this book was soooooo good. Never in my life had I thought that I'd love this book this much. Great book, two thumbs up! :D











BONUS TRACK


Well, apart from the books, I also watched a film about Christmas. And this is the film: 

 



















I liked it, although I didn't love it. I like Bill Murray, but sometimes the scripts was a bit strange. It made me feel great and want to be a better person, but I prefer Groundhog day better.




Well, this is me, but what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment