Thursday, January 10, 2013

Library Book Haul






Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the books I borrowed from the library yesterday. I'm sure that you've recognised at least two, but I'm going to tell you the titles anyway.

Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. I haven't read anything by Gustave Flaubert and since I want to read something in French. I thought that this one can be a great read. Many of you loved it, so I think, yes, I'm going to give it a try :)

Frostbite by Richelle Mead. I'm still struggling with the first book in the series, this is the second one, but since you said that it was great and it's improved later,  I thought to give the first one and second chance and borrowed from the library the second one which I found it in English. Yes! :)

Epic fail by Claire LaZebnik. I'd like to read this one in English too, but I saw it in the library and I couldn't help taking it. Many of you said nothing but good things about and, although I wanted to read it in February because of St Valentine's day, I grabbed anyway. I'm sooo excited about this book. I think it's going to be a great read! 

Last but not least Lost in a good book by Jasper Fforde. I read the first book and I liked so since I need something funny to read I thought this book would be great. What do you think?

Well, so this is me and my journey to the library, but what about you? Do you borrowed books from the library?

No comments:

Post a Comment