Thursday, January 3, 2013

Library Book Haul

Hi everyone!! :)

Since this month I want to read book series, I went to the library and borrowed the books which I wanted to read and they belonged to series.

Here they are:




Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables #2) by and I'm enjoying with the story so I think I'm going to read the next book soon.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I've started reading this one, but I left it because I was a little disappointed. I have heard nothing, but good things about the series, so I'm going to give it another chance.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Another book that has only great reviews. The only thing is that this one and Vampire Academy seems to me very similar. I hope to be wrong, or although they are similar, they are from different perspectives.

Lugares que no quiero compartir con nadie (Places that I don't want to share with anybody) by Elvira Lindo. I really love Elvira Lindo. She is (or at least she seems to be) a very nice person. I haven't read much by her, but this book seems to me to be a great read. It's about when she had to live in New York with her husband, Antonio Muñoz Molina (I think she is no longer living there) and her experiences there. Yes, this is not belong to a series, but I read a bit and I really liked it :)

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment