Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

 

                                   hosted by : Book Journey
Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the books I'm reading right now, the books I finished last week and the books I want to read next.

Last week I finished

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) 



Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Yes, this is my first read in 2013. I loved some chapters, but I though others were OK. I wanted more adventures in which Gilbert was involved.









Now I'm reading

The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) 




The sweetest thing by Jill Shalvis. OMG! I really love this book, although I think I love a bit less than the previous book in the series, Simply irresistible. But we'll see what happens in the end :)











Bludzee 2 by Lewis Trondheim. This is the second book in the series and although I've read just bit and I love it. I think it is not going to let me down.

Next

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2) 





On the bright side I'm now the girlfriend of a sex God by Louise Renninson. I'm putting off this book, but I'm in the mood for something funny so this one can be an interesting read. What do you thing?









Well, this is me, but what about you?  

 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're reading another Lucky Harbor book! I've heard good things about On the Brightside I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it :D

      Now I'm trying to find Nice girls don't have fangs because you said that it was good too. But I can't find it anywhere, so, in the end, I guess,I'll have to buy it in Amazon.

      Delete