Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday 56: Starting AGAIN the same book :(

                                                                hosted by: Freda's voice



Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I'm going to share with you some sentences of a book most of you love. 


Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)







" I didn't say anything to that. Before we'd left the Academy, she'd always felt like someone was following her, like she was being hunted."











So, yes, I'm starting this book again because the first time I didn't understand quite well and I mixed names. At first, I thought Victor, Lissa's uncle, was giving Rose extra classes instead of Dimitri and having seen your comments on the story I think Dimitri is important in the story.

Well, this is me, but what do you think about it? Do you like the books or just one book? Let me know in the comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it is and quite mysterious. I don't know what it's going to happen in the end.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author, but like you hear everyone loves this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone is quite exciting about this book and they say it improves later. I can't wait to read the whole series :)

      Delete