Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten Freebie :)


                                      hosted by: The Book and the Bookish


Hi everyone!!! :)

Today the top ten is free, so I want to share with you My Top Ten Book Series. And

here is the list:


These are my favourites Book series

I didn't used to read book series because every time I had read one, apart from the fact that you have to read at least 3 books of the series and it takes you longer to finish the story, they always let me down. Every time I read a series the first one was really good, but the rest were OK. I started this one because I watched a bit of the film and it seemed an interesting story. So I took the first one and I loved, but it took me several months to dare to read the second book. Once I finished the second book, I read the 3rd and the 4rd almost immediately because I had fallen in love of the series. It's so beautiful and dramatic and funny and sad, yeah, everything is in there.I highly recommend it :)

With this one I knew more or less what I was going to find since I had watched the film. I really loved the first one although the second one was a bit less interesting than the first one and I wanted to finish the third one because the situation was exasperating. But still, I realised that I wanted more and more and in a short period of time I had read almost all of the books. This month I'm reading the 5th one and the next month the 6th one, the last one (I think). I highly recommend it because it's really funny and you can't help falling in love of Becky, the main character.

This a series of 5 books that I read in a couple of days. It was very funny and entertaining and although they were a lot of books, but I couldn't barely put them down.








I think Marjane did a great job with this series. She explained a topic, which I find very hard to expound, very well. Besides, she put it in a "funny" way which made me enjoy it very much.








These are the book series I have only read one book, but I think they are great

I've only read the first one and I laughed a loooot. I have seen it in several blogs and everybody agrees: this series is very funny and entertaining :)




I'm in the middle of the first book, but I think I'm going to read all the series and I'm going to love it.









I've read the first one and I loooooved it. I hope the rest don't disappoint me.



 






These are the books which are not book series, but they seem to be it.

I really love these two book and I can't wait to read the third way. Although the stories are different, they are connected in a sort of way, so you can't miss the characters of the first book.









The same happens in this one, the characters are connected, but in this one is in a very subtle way. And, by the way, I loved it :)






Well, this is me, but what about you?



8 comments:

  1. Love Sookie!!! I keep reading those books even though they're losing their magic. I also loved Anna! I hope I can read Lola soon.. Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      I hope you enjoy Lola as much as I did. It's one of my favourite books :)

      Delete
  2. Nice idea for a list. I wonder what mine would be?

    Think there isn't time to read? Some of the best books I've ever read are short books you can read in a night. Here's my Top Ten Best One-Night Reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool idea! :)

      I'm really curious. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  3. read all the sookie stackhouse series! LOOOVE THEM ... remember my words " book three shower scene " that is all! we actually talk about this in our TTT today . Check out our Top Ten Fictional Crushes Katie @ INkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahaha

      I'll remember that and now I'm really curious. I think I'm going to read the books soon to know what it's all about ;)

      Delete
  4. Nice list. I have to read these :)

    My TTT: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-crushes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do it. I'm sure you will enjoy reading them :)

      Delete