Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday quote

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you some lines I've found in my reads which I've thought they were wise, interesting or simply funny.

 This is the book where I saw the lines

And these are the lines:

"Until you understand that, you will wonder why people are unhappy. They are unhappy because they have chosen to be unhappy, and Richard, that it's all right!"

Well, I think yes, we are free to do whatever we want and if we are in a situation which we don't like and we are there for years and we don't fight to get out there, yes, I think, we like to be there because otherwise we'll do something. But, having said that I believe that this is not that easy. There are other factors that can't let us to make an important decision or maybe we are blind to see and we don't realise what's going on. I think life is complicated and we have to try to be happy or at least try not to be unhappy all the time, try to find something which we like and we are happy with it. I hope you guys find that thing that makes you feel great :)

Well, this is me, but what about you?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment