Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday quote

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you another sentence which I've found in one of my books while I was reading it. 

And here is the quote:

“You have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now, and nothing can stand in your way.” 

I looove this quote because it's so true. I think we are in own world, with our worries, that we don't realise that we can do whatever we want and nothing will change or if it changes, things will be better.

I found this quote in the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach. I love Richard Bach writings. He writes about the self, how to deal with life, how to be better in life, how to overcome fear.They make you think about stuff you don't usually think ( at least me) plus, the books are very short so it doesn't take you much time to finish them.
 

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment